Monday, September 7, 2009

why you all dont trust that i will change??!! WHY !??!! what also you all say..did you all think about me?! got care about my feeling or not?! i hate you !! why dont trust me?! i didnt study then you say im LAZY !!!! I DONT STUDY !!! now i say i want study ! then you say me jia !! what the hell??? you tot i want study? left 3 weeks i still dont study??!! what you want??? why force me to go??! when i want hang out you dont let..now i dont want then you force me to go?! WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate why you dont let me to choose ! i want study you dont let..i dont study you say me lazy..then what you want?!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate why anything also you help me to choose ! i hate you ! i dont want you say me lazy anymore so i try my best to study hard..what about now?! you dont give me chance to change ! dropping tears

No comments:

Post a Comment