Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UPDATED ! =)

HEY BABES ! hahah i listen what my complicated partner said...FIND A MAID AND CLEAN MY BLOG AD ! haha happy that FINALLY i update my blog zai?LOL u guys sure say "aiyo...now only update ! finally !" hahah but still i dunno what to post wor...hehe say about my study k? hmm why everytime monthly test result sure better than mid year or year end de? CANT IT TERBALIK ? ishhhh xiong sam -ing xD dunno what result when year end test leh? hopefully is G O O D ! if can E X C E L L E N T also not bad hor? haha next....my friendship...what happen with my ah choo nia? at first our friendship is 0 problem de le...who can tell me what is the happening ? this two weeks like unhappy week...many ppl sad and cry(include me)...adumekk all the sadness go away okay ? now lazy to study again...chasing novelsss ! haha nice nice ^^ 不要让猪知道 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment