Friday, July 31, 2009

happy day~

LOL dunno why today im so so hardworking leh.normally i will fall asleep when pn.BIBI's class..but TODAY ! i was so semangat to do her work xD haha and most happy is SABARIAH absent !! yeah yeah!!hahah but felt curious that i do math at class nia?hahaha since long time i din like that ler.feeling good~hhahaa i really felt today im being a good student xD happy~hahah and ya.my bao bei gor give me lollipop,but today i din talk much with her.LOL btw thanks ben dan..muacks~

after school..we went to MC..LOL then chit-chat at there.woah i first time chat so so so MUCH with my BELOVED PO-joey nia~hahah and my huai ren(shi qin)..LOL both of them so funny.LOL happy with both of u~hahah beloved po,love u~muacks!

-today my mun jie not feeling well nia.at ap she also din talk much.aiks~owayz sick de.take good care of urself ler.i know u hope someone can be with u now.LOL hope someone will know what hapen to u ler.LOL anyway drink more water ar.ok?take care my ah mun~love u

-jie jie ! felt like u not that happy and enjoy today.hmm just now got anything happen?dont be so sad ok?mei mei owayz be with u ler.know that?haha if u read my blog now,then dont forget 5pm call me ya.haha waiting for ur sweet call~hahah

felt abit sad that my monkey din come back to skul and meet me..LOL she asked me wait next week nia.i will become giraffe ler.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment