Wednesday, July 15, 2009

what can i do?

what i wanna say is just SORRY !!!
i really dunno how to take care someone and somebody..
im USELESS!!!!
what can i do????
i got try to do that...
but fail !!!!
i cant do it well...
my fault !!!!!
someone and somebody treat me so good..
but i just dunno how to show my care?
no one can help me out????
i need you guys !!!!
i really cant promise anything..
i cant do anything for them...
am i bad??
im the useless person !!!

and..please dont push me to others ok??
i dont like...i hope you can understand..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this few days my school got many things happen..everyone also look like so down..so sad..stress and full of jealous !!!! anyway..to my friend...i hope you guys can settle it well...and can be together xD just do that you u want..dont care others..they din treat u as friend at all !!!


trying to be happy..


No comments:

Post a Comment