Monday, July 13, 2009

my sis

To : yap li teng [gor]

please dont think too much..i dont wanna hear that anymore !! okie??
i care u..i love you..
no matter how,you are my bao bei gor...it wont be change !!!
i dunno how to show how much i care you..i really dunno..
but i will try...
i promise u..i will tell u anything..
i will do that..i wont broken promise..
today u told me ur feeling..
is that really what u want?
i dont want you leave me k?
i want you to be my gor..
i dont want u say "THAT" to me anymore !!
IF u read this blog..i hope you understand what i mean.
and ya..i treasure you..
i treasure jie er..
i treasure ming er..
i love 3 of you damn much !!
dont leave me and i want 3 of you be my sis FOREVER
hope so i can be with 3 of u forever.

got anything unhappy or feeling just tell me,let me know..
let me know im what type of mei for 3 of you..
i miss i love i care jie er..ming er and li teng..take care sis <3

No comments:

Post a Comment