Saturday, July 18, 2009

SORRY !

sorry..i never keep anything..when i read the msg u sent to i was shocked ! dont said fed up with me..i dont want this is said from u.i respect u owayz.i never hide from u anything before ! really ! actually anything i wanna tell u face to face.but owayz no chance..so slowly u tot i dont want tell u anything.actually not..i never ! i just dunno how to explain and tell u my feeling in msn or sms. i know we seldom chat ler.not like last time ler..i dont want u said me looks like her.owayz keep anything in heart.i dont want ! i dont want u say me change ad.i would like to share my problem with u.this few weeks we seldom sms.maybe i got exam so u dont want disturb me.but after exam we also seldom chat.what happen?haih...i dont wana lost u.i wanna be back close with u.share my probelm with u..

No comments:

Post a Comment