Wednesday, August 26, 2009

special for HAM ZHU SHAO~

JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG~~HAM ZHU SHAO~~i did obey my promise too! hahaha ham zhu shao is my gor's sis..my jie jie's dear dear...my mui mui's piggie jie wor...hahaha ! well...i not really know her well actually..just sometimes fool around with her lor..btw zat ham zhu shao so happy!hahah she owayz lose de..hahaha so cha de..i call her "HAM ZHU SHAO" cause she owayz ham me de..hahaha sui dao~and her RIGHT HAND so geng de...beat ppl damn pain ! got scar da..very scary~but SOMETIMES my ham zhu shao so cute de lar..hahah and she very perasan !!! she tot she so tall????just tall than me A LITTLE BIT only lar !! ish ish~~~dont call me ai mui ! hahah of course you must thanks me cheer you up...hahah should i say welcome?LOL anyway im happy you to be my CUTE HAM ZHU SHAO ~ hahaha give you a fly kiss want???hahaha muacks~~~take care ham zhu shao ! miss you..stay pretty and happy owayz !!! must miss me ar ham zhu shao !!!(teng said you like pink...haha my font pink enough??LOL)


my cute cute ham zhu shao !
peace !
piggie jie and piggie mui xD

bao bei gor and ham zhu hao
3 of usham zhu shao bully me !!!
leng lui hor??haha

ham zhu shao again !!!so cute..


~~~HAM ZHU SHAO~~~

to mun mun..
dont worry i wont cheong ur piggie jie de!!
hahaha ham zhu shao !!
touching or not jiek???
next time i post again ar...
hahaha no worry..

No comments:

Post a Comment