Saturday, August 15, 2009

stress

boring satuday..i stay at home alone..at first, felt really boring and lonely..but actually the feeling is not bad ler.no one control what u do..i was enjoy..but so fast~my dad came back ler.ishhh~~no more enjoy.now he slept ad..so i online now and update my blog.some times i really so lazy to update blog.but i wanna note down how i spent my day..my happy day and sad day..hmm suddenly i felt no mood..dunno why..i just dislike something so so much ! but i cant do anything and i dont want to talk about this anymore ! i was tired ! not really want to study..KH ! lazy..i wish i can get more freedom after PMR ! dont force me study after PMR ok? i need rest ! dunno why suddenly feel stress when saying PMR..haih...............exam get away from me ! tired ler...

No comments:

Post a Comment