Monday, August 17, 2009

today many thing happen..i saw you cried..i wanted find u and chat with you.but...i dont dare..you seem like not willing to look at me also.you just pretend im not here.i really so sad on that moment.i went to ur block.i saw u passed by,i really hope i can give u some comfort and make u be back happy.but that time you were high temper..i really dont dare to go near.i really so worry when i looking ur sad and angry face.but i cant do anything.i dunno what can i help you.and last time i did something wrong to you.now,my sorry just nothing to you.but i really hope u can be back happy.i treasure you so much..i dont wish to see u unhappy again.i cant promise you anything,cause i know i never obey my promise.i wish to get close with u aagin.but i not really dare.when u dont reply my msg..i really got abit sad..am i did wrong?im here to apologize..maybe it was late but..i hope u can get what i mean..take care beloved
beloved po..i wish to be with you owayz ! but..i din really do this to you.you're the one who i care and treasure.i miss the day chat with u..share each other problem..but we have 3 days never chat..are you angry me?if yes..can u forgive me?i miss u so much now ! i hope u can be fine..be back happy..mei love beloved po
EVERYONE BE BACK HAPPY !! I MISS YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment