Sunday, August 30, 2009

yesterday night..i chat with my sis from 2am till 4 am...LOL long time didn't chat so long with her..hahah then 12 something i only woke up..hahaha love to sleep so much~then went to jusco with sis and mummy..tired ! back home i sleep again..LOL today can say i sleep 12 ++ hours ad...LOL but i know cant sleep too much lar..no worry~i will control myself xD at night i went to my dunno who de birthday party...S I E N !!! all i dunno de..and many primary school student..suddenly i felt im so OLD ! they all so childish childish de..LOL around 9 something..we went to my cousin brother's hse..play tennis~woah so tired lar..then 12 something only back home..


MERDEKA ! MERDEKA ! MERKEKA !

someone promise when my birthday will wait until 12 and send me a birthday msg only sleep..hahha if break it,i will kill someone ! hahah dont forget ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment